A New Way of Delivering Legal Services to Texas Residents and Small Businesses
This is not just a document preparation web site or a paralegal document preparation site, like LegalZoom. I am a licensed Texas attorney offering legal services in estate planning, divorce and small business law to Texas residents. I also practice tax and aviation law nationwide.
My firm is different from a traditional law firm because:
- I give you the option of working with me online, through this virtual law office. I can communicate with you over the Internet by private message, webcam and also by telephone.
- I don’t have a fancy office. I operate a virtual law firm and conduct most of my business over the Internet – personal meetings are generally not needed. By keeping my overhead costs low, I am able to pass those savings on to you.
- You don’t have to take time off from work, or drive across town to come to my office. By providing my services “virtually”, I am able to keep my fees low and make it convenient for you to work with me.
- You have the ability to send me a message, complete my on-line questionnaires, or download files at any time that is convenient for YOU – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You know up front what you will pay for my services. No hourly rates or hidden charges – just a simple fixed and reasonable fee.
- I use state-of-the-art document assembly technology. This technology enables me to generate your documents more efficiently, thereby allowing me to pass savings on to you.
- I stand behind and guarantee my work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is usually limited, or non-existent.
- I must comply with all of the Professional Rules that apply to members of the Texas Bar. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.
- I offer a 100% Guarantee. Review my Guarantee Policy.