Texas Legal Document Review Service
My Legal Document Review Service makes it easy to obtain an attorney’s advice on your existing legal document.
Examples of How You Can Use My Legal Document Review Service:
- You are going on vacation and need an attorney to review the childcare authorization you created.
- You are considering a job offer that requires you to sign a non-competition agreement. You need an attorney’s advice on the terms/content of the agreement.
- You have an existing Will that needs to be updated/revised.
To determine if my Legal Document Review Service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation, and I will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and gain access to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space.
- Use the Legal Document Review tab to upload your document through a secure, encrypted form. (NOTE: If your document is not in electronic format, please contact me via the Support link for information on how to send it to me.)
- Use the Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to provide a brief summary of the advice and/or guidance you need.
- I will review the document/information you submit and will quote you a fixed fee.
- If you accept the Legal Document Review Service fee, submit online payment via credit card.
- I will perform a detailed review of the document and other information you provide; will make necessary changes (if applicable); and will upload the revised document to your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space. If revisions are not needed or not applicable, I will provide guidance/advice based on the nature of the work to be performed.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with my Legal Document Review Service is limited to questions and/or issues surrounding the review and revision (if applicable) of your legal document. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. I will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.