Texas LLC Package
Form a Texas LLC Online
A Limited Liability Company, or LLC, is a business entity created under Texas law which has the characteristics of both a corporation and a partnership. An LLC enables the owner or the members to pass income through to their personal tax returns. You can organize either a one-member LLC, or a multi-member LLC. A Texas LLC has the following advantages:
- LLCs are easy to organize and maintain;
- Members are insulated from the debts of an LLC, just like a corporation;
- Income and losses can be passed through to members as in a sole proprietorship or partnership;
- LLCs are more informal in terms of maintenance;
- An LLC can have very flexible management and you can structure ownership in different ways. For example, you can have a Managing Member who gets a certain level of income and profit, and limited members who receive less income and profit, just like a limited partnership.
My online Texas Limited Liability Corporation Package includes a customized operating agreement with important provisions that limit the liability of the members from the company’s debts and creditors.
This Texas Limited Liability Corporation Package includes as much legal advice as you need to reach the point where your LLC is organized and running. It also includes the following:
- Prepare and File Certificate of Formation – I will complete all the necessary paperwork to create a new LLC and submit the documents to the state for processing. In most cases, your signature will not be required.
- Personalized Organizational Meeting Minutes – I will prepare personalized Organizational Minutes so that you can properly organize your new LLC (including step-by-step instructions for properly holding this meeting).
- Personalized Operating Agreement – I will prepare your Operating Agreement, which is the governing document of the LLC (analogous to the Bylaws of a corporation).
Additional Options Available:
- Name Search – I will check to see if your desired name is available with the state. If not, I will contact you for alternate choices and keep working until we get a cleared name.
- Membership Certificates – These documents (similar to stock certificates) are evidence of each member’s ownership interest in the LLC.
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) application preparation